Sat, Jun 20|
55 Papaya St
Paint a picture of your practice while you practice!
Time & Location
Jun 20, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM EDT
55 Papaya St, 55 Papaya St, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
About the event
JOIN COMPASS YOGA AS WE GO BEYOND THE JOURNEY TO THE SELF !
We are getting wildly creative with paint, yoga, and your own personal canvas!
What To Expect:
- 30 minute sign-up, prep discussion, excitement overflow
- 60 minute Vinyasa Flow taught by Darby Dowdell
- Washable acrylic paint on your clothes, on your hands and feet, maybe even in your hair but, DEFINITELY on your own personal canvas (view steps to avoid a paint mess below)
- You can take the painting home with you once it dries or leave it with us and we'll hang it on the studio wall for you and others to enjoy while class is in session
Darby highly recommends:
- Even though the paint is washable we want you to avoid getting home and having to scrub your skin off. That being said, Darby highly recommends purchasing this full length bodysuit.
- Full Bodysuit Womens Costume Without Hood Lycra Spandex Zentai Unitard Body Suit by Full Bodysuit: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FY7ZPRJ/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_nd80EbJENDR2R
- The bodysuit runs true to size.... Darby ordered a size small
- Kids: $50
- Adults: $100
Provided To You:
- Non-toxic acrylic paint
- Canvas 24 x 68 in.
As you already know Darby is very friendly and truly wants everyone to enjoy this amazing beautiful experience! Should you have any questions please do not hestitate to contact Darby via cell: (901)484-4861 or email: email@example.com
We are getting wildly creative with paint, yoga, and your own personal canvas!$100.00